CCI Large Pistol Magnum Primers 350 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)
CCI Large Pistol Magnum Primers 350 Box of 1000 are continuously tested and improved. As a result today’s CCI 350 primers are more sensitive, easier to seat and more compatible with progressive and automated loading equipment than ever before. CCI 350 Primers utilize modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiat or mixes for the cleanest burn possible.
Without a primer, a cartridge is so much scrap metal. Richard Speer founded CCI to provide a steady source of component primers to reloaders. Primers were CCI’s first product, long before Mini-Mag, Stinger and our other well-known ammunition products.
Our CCI 350 Primers are highly evolved products because we continuously test and improve. Today’s CCI 350 Primers is more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible with progressive and automated loading equipment than even before. CCI primers have always incorporated modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes.
In addition to our standard rifle, pistol and shotshell primers, we offer Magnum primers, benchrest primers, and CCI 350 Primers with mil-spec sensitivity for reloading military-style semi-auto rifles. We also make an excellent line of percussion caps for muzzleloading enthusiasts, and primers for the 50 BMG cartridge.
Some real-world shooting conditions require more aggressive initiation than provided by standard primers. Large cases, cold weather, and certain propellants often require a hotter primer flame and a longer burn. CCI Magnum primers ( CCI 350 Primers ) offer you that edge, plus you get all the attributes that make all CCI primers so great.
- Provide extra heat and ignition power
- 20 percent hotter flame to light propellants in the toughest conditions
- No loss in sensitivity
- 100-round box
- For heavy loads using ball propellants
- Clean burning
- Provides extra heat and ignition power
- CCI #350: For heavy loads using ball propellants
- 23% hotter flame than standard primers
- Increased flame duration
- Improved sensitivity for “critical-need” loading
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric – clean-burning for greater accuracy and more shots between cleanings
- Easier to seat than older-style primers
- Smooth feeding in progressive and automated loading equipment
- Continually tested design
Large Pistol Magnum
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.