Geissele Automatics 2 Stage Semi-Auto Trigger G2S (Geissele G2S) Description
Its Geissele 2 Stage (Geissele G2S) trigger is a budget-friendly semi-automatic trigger with the same top performance and high reliability in the majority of Geissele Automatics’ triggers. The G2S competes with the superior quality of Geissele Super Semi-Automatic trigger with an easy first stage take-up as well as the perfect second-stage break. The weight of the first stage pull on the G2S is about 2.5 pounds, while the second-stage weight is around 2.0 lbs , which gives the total pull weight of about 4.5 pounds.
Geissele 2 Stage Trigger Features:
- Make use of Mil-Spec .154″ trigger pins to ensure the highest performance with the lower receivers
- It works in conjunction with 5.56/.223 or .308 AR pattern rifles
- The trigger was developed to provide a cost-effective alternative for the SSA-E trigger
- Smooth two-stage 4.25-4.75 pounds. trigger pull
- EDM wire cut from high tool steel that is heavy
- A great alternative for home defense or practicing at the range.
- Note: The weights of the pulls on the trigger are approximate and could differ slightly among rifles.
Geissele 2 Stage Trigger Specification
|1st STAGE WEIGHT RANGE:||2.75 – 3 lbs.|
|2nd STAGE WEIGHT RANGE:||1.5 – 1.75 lbs.|
|TOTAL PULL WEIGHT RANGE:||4.25 – 4.75 lbs.|
|TRIGGER BOW TYPE:||M4 Curved|
There are no reviews yet.