REMINGTON SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS #6-1/2 BOX OF 1000 (10 TRAYS OF 100) DESCRIPTION
Remington Small Rifle Primers 6 1/2 Box of 1000. As a global leader in both the guns and ammunition industries, Remington understands how critical it is to have the best quality ammunition available in order for your rifle to function to its maximum potential whether hunting or shooting.
This begins with the use of the highest-quality components available in the ammunition manufacturing process. These are the exact primers that Remington use in the manufacture of their own ammunition, and they ( Remington Small Rifle Primers ) perform to the highest of industry expectations. You must start with the best if you want the most performance out of your handgun, which is why reloaders pick Remington components for their loads.
Every Remington primer ( even Remington Small Rifle Primers ) is made up of a number of subcomponents that have been built to extremely tight tolerances. The dimensions of the primer cup are regulated to.0001″, and the priming mix has been precisely prepared to provide consistent ignition with a broad variety of powder kinds and compositions.
Primers( Remington Small Rifle Primers) are subjected to reliability testing at temperatures ranging from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unusual tripod anvil design produces a bigger strike area while maintaining optimum sensitivity, even when the firing pin impacts off center of the anvil.
- For use with the 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223 Remington, 204 Ruger, 17 Remington Fireball and other Remington firearms, Remington does not endorse this primer. In these cartridges, the 7-1/2 Small Rifle Bench Rest primer should be used.
- This 6-1/2 Small Rifle primer is primarily intended for use in the 22 Hornet. It has excellent sensitivity, even when firing pin hits are off center.
Remington Small Rifle Primers has also been tested for dependability throughout a temperature range of -20°F to +150°F. The weight of each primer pellet is precisely regulated to.01 grams. Because of the unusual tripod anvil design, there is a bigger “sweet spot” with maximum sensitivity – even with firing pin hits that are off-center. Lastly, each batch is submitted to a thorough visual inspection before being subjected to vital ballistic testing.
- Each Remington Small Rifle Primers package contains 100 primers.
- From -20°F to +150°F, the ignition is reliable.
- The unique tripod anvil offers a bigger “sweet area” with maximum sensitivity, allowing for more shooting opportunities.
- With a diverse spectrum of powder kinds, the ignition is consistent.
- Metal dimensions are regulated to.0005 millimeters and pellet weight is controlled to.01 grams each pellet.
- Quantity Information: 1000 Count = 10 Sleeves of 100 Primers 5000 Count = 5 Boxes of 1000 Primers
You should always utilize Remington reloading components when you’re at your bench, whether you’re working on shells or cartridges. We provide industry-leading products that have completely transformed the way sportsmen think about reloading rifles and shotguns. Our Kleanbore® centerfire primers are recognized for their consistency and dependability in centerfire applications. This is not a round of live ammo.
|Country of Origin
United States of America
|Rounds Per Box
100 Per Box
|Boxes Per Brick
10 Boxes Per Brick
Made In United States of America